1. Hold your supervisor responsible for your happiness.
2. Refuse the assistance from others within the organization.
3. Boast about your previous organization.
4. Expect rewards from the organization without putting in time and work.
5. Do your own thing- don't ignore the company culture.
6. Cause too much controversy over insignificant issues.
7. Become involved in the rumor-mill. IIA- Indirect Interpersonal Aggression
8. Don't recognize and respect tenured employees.
9. Talk openly negative about fellow employees and work.
10.Not use the proper communication channels.